Dendreon
www.dendreon.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Interesting company but very disorganized

Manufacturing Associate II (Current Employee)
Morris Plains, NJ

ProsAs a newer company, there are many improvement projects in place and everyone is given the opportunity to participate in projects of their choice. There is also a relaxed workplace attitude.

ConsThere is a great deal of secrecy. Shift schedules are changed very often and without much notice. Many changes are made which make the job more difficult instead of resort.

Advice to Senior ManagementSOP changes should involve more input from the department with the most responsibilities as listed on the document.

QC Bioassay Associate

QC Bioassay Associate I (Current Employee)
    Union City, GA

I have been working at Dendreon full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very nice Company to work for. Co-workers are very friendly… Cons: 12 hours shifts are tough but they pay well. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Poor leadership across the organization

Operations (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Dendreon

Pros: Dendreon has a great product and it's Seattle office is centrally located… Cons: Poor leadership communication and feedback on performance. The culture is very… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dendreon.

Worked for Dendreon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dendreon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dendreon CEO John H. Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Dendreon employees.