DentaQuest

www.dentaquest.com
There are newer employer reviews for DentaQuest

One star is too kind. Agree with the posters about rampant bullying and sexism.

Current Employee - Boston Employee in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Boston Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at DentaQuest full-time (more than a year)

Pros

ok salary and free parking in a nice location

Cons

Where do I start. if you are remotely considering working at DQ.. DON'T do it. Read all the comments..i have never seen a company with more 1 star ratings. My biggest problem is the bullying..it has happened to me and see it all over the company. I am a male, but I see the blatant sexist attitude at this company every day. I think the previous commenter who posted -
  "Reading these reviews I can see that current or former employees are dissatisfied but none of these people really get what is going on. They simply recognize that they don't like it and can't quite articulate the reason why" is THE perfect example of the attitude at DQ. I mean seriously..people are unable to articulate why they are unhappy?? I, as I assume most reviewers, are perfectly capable of articulating what I see and live. You, however, are the prime example of the problem at this company..implying that people are stupid and their complaints are not a result of an immoral and unethical company, rather their stupidity. Or making up a theory that they are upset about not getting a promotion. My guess is you are in management with the "you are too dumb to properly express yourself", "you don't get what is going on" and the "you are wrong about what you experienced-must have been passed over for a promotion" comments. Typical condescending DentaQuest attitude.

to senior mangers...talk to people in the company and get over the "holier than thou" attitude. Turning a blind eye to the problems is no way to manager

68 Other Employee Reviews for DentaQuest (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for DentaQuest