Horrible in every way

Current Employee - Current Employee in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Current Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at DentaQuest full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I heard the CEO will be retiring soon. No matter who is hired, it can't be any worse.

Cons

There is something at the core wrong with this company. There is no sense of teamwork and people are at DQ simply for the paycheck. There is no company pride, because the company does nothing to be proud of. Employees are treated terribly. Profits are through the roof, and our raises this year were pitiful. Employees bust their butts, and mangers treat employees like they are stupid. Backstabbing, dishonesty, and bullying are everyday experiences here. Employees are publically humiliated by their managers, and upper management continually turns a blind eye. Morale at DQ is awful. I can honestly say I do not know 1 person, in my group or others, are happy there. Turnover is tremendous. I strongly suggest if you are thinking of working at DentaQuest, you re-think your decision.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, and TAKE ACTION! The same complaints have been around for years, and literally not one thing has changed-it is actually getting worse and worse.

Other Employee Reviews for DentaQuest