DentalOne Partners

www.dentalonepartners.com
  www.dentalonepartners.com
There are newer employer reviews for DentalOne Partners

Working at DentalOne Partners has been a great learning and rewarding experience.

Current Employee - Patient Relations Coordinator  in  Canton, OH
Current Employee - Patient Relations Coordinator in Canton, OH

I have been working at DentalOne Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The extended hours we offer our patients allow flexibility in scheduling work hours; a real plus for both patients & staff. The benefits are competitive, including PTO which increases with years of service. Being part of a dental service organization means support @ the home office level for many administrative functions. This enables all professional and support staff the opportunity to focus our efforts on outstanding patient care and service in our practices. Management is accessible and supportive.

Cons

This is not a "9-5". There are late week nights and Saturday shifts to cover.

Eliminate the disparity between corporate and field practices relative to closed holiday calendar & other benefits. Improve marketing to educate the public of the great value our organization offers.

35 Other Employee Reviews for DentalOne Partners (View Most Recent)

OK Company to work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Independence, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

I worked at DentalOne Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Relaxed work atmosphere, work from home option, great location, excellent options to carry over unused PTO time

Cons

Pay is horrible for all that you are expected to do. Benefits are ok could be better. Training is a joke as it is non-existent. You have some members of management, along with the supervisors under them that from the moment that they walk in, they are more concerned with what they are going to have for lunch and from where than what is happening with the actual business at hand.

Review current management and supervisor based to honest... They suck and should not have any place in leading employees....not that they are providing any leadership now as it is.

Employee Turnover

I worked at DentalOne Partners

Pros

Family oriented atmosphere within your home office.

Cons

Upper management doesn't show appreciation for their employees. Offers growth but upper management gives you the run around in trying to succeed.

More employees would stay if they felt appreciated and acknowledged more.

There are newer employer reviews for DentalOne Partners

Worked for DentalOne Partners? Contribute to the Community!