There are newer employer reviews for DentalXChange

Unprofessional

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I worked at DentalXChange

Pros

It's a small company where everyone knows each other. They allow time off when needed and celebrate special employee achievements and birthdays. They are not very strict on time and the young employees provide a relaxed and fun atmosphere.

Cons

There are not many growth opportunities and they don't value a college degree. There is not much professionalism in the company and there are too many positions filled because of "favoritism" reasons. Training is really unorganized, over time will not be paid and expect the commission structure to be changed once you start making high commissions. There is no company pride and many employees complain about working here.

Promote people who exceed expectations and have good work ethic.

9 Other Employee Reviews for DentalXChange (View Most Recent)

Fun, casual work environment

I have been working at DentalXChange

Pros

EDI Health Group has a casual, young and relaxing work environment compared to other small companies. One thing I love is working with the many different unique personalities (vendors & employees). They celebrate everything: Holiday Potlucks, Birthdays, Employee of the month and Anniversaries. EDI Health Group also recognizes employees for their hard work and reward those who truly earn it. Time off is given if needed and are respectful to their employee's personal lives.

Cons

Since it is a small work environment where everyone knows each other, new employees may have difficulty making friends right off the bat. EDI hires a lot of young fresh out of college candidates who complain and have unrealistic high expectations for an instant promotion which can drag down morale.

Promote people who exceed expectations and have good work ethic as you always do. Thank you for all your support.

Dynamic company, great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at DentalXChange full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined DentalxChange about two years ago with a history of previously working at large, well organized, corporations. It has been comforting to see such a high level of expertise, competence, and commitment in a small and rapidly growing company! I’ve found the technical staff to be highly knowledgeable and eager to help, the support staff is extremely caring and always goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, the sales staff has a deep understanding of the product line and work closely with the technical and support staff to constantly improve the offerings, and finally the marketing group is some of the most creative individuals I’ve seen anywhere.
    A significant benefit of working at DentalXchange is the sense of community and the close working relationship between colleagues; if you enjoy working closely with a diverse group of individuals, as I do, you will enjoy your working experience here.
    Over all I’ve found the staff and the leadership at DentalxChange to be caring, considerate, and concerned with each other’s wellbeing. Not to say we don’t experience our share of stress and hard work to get an important project off the ground, but compared with other places I’ve worked in, it has so far been a very fulfilling experience.

Cons

As with any rapidly growing company there are many growing pains. For instance, there is various numbers of interesting projects that are beckoning for resources. Thankfully the management is well aware of these challenges and is always stepping up to help us accomplish our tasks.

Continue providing the Staff will tools and mentorship needed to successfully complete their jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for DentalXChange

Worked for DentalXChange? Contribute to the Community!