Worked as ward clerk/clerical support @ infirmary in Denver Co Jail. tx Md/rn orders to chart.

Former Employee - Ward Clerk/Clerical Support Clerk/Medical Records Clerk  in  Denver, CO
Former Employee - Ward Clerk/Clerical Support Clerk/Medical Records Clerk in Denver, CO

I worked at Denver Health and Hospital Authority full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Interesting, busy working environment, Enjoyed the people I was involved with & challenges associated with position. Was able to feel that I had accomplished something.

Cons

Sometimes the area could become dangerous, but I felt secure with training and area I was in. Sometimes work could be tedious, but almost always a challenge.

Try to keep office politics to a minimum.

Other Reviews for Denver Health and Hospital Authority

Lobby Cashier

Former Employee - Lobby Cashier/Customer Service  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Lobby Cashier/Customer Service in Denver, CO

I worked at Denver Health and Hospital Authority full-time for less than a year

Pros

This position was a perfect fit for me, it was a contract temporary position.

Cons

It turned out that the Manager had someone hired for the position before I started working temporary.

I loved working for Denver Health

Cor

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Denver, CO

I worked at Denver Health and Hospital Authority full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It was a job. Nothing too spectacular. There are great benefits, pay is okay. Hours are alright.

Cons

Poor management. They promote team work, but there really isn't any teams, especially in the correctional care aspect of DHHA.

I think management should send their nurse leaders to team building classes. They have great resources, however, the management fails to recognize the talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Worked for Denver Health and Hospital Authority? Contribute to the Community!