Denver Public Schools
www.dpsk12.org Denver, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Great ideas, great people, not great follow-through

Denver, CO

ProsInnovative, inspired, hard-working people who want the best for students. Feels like senior leadership is trying to be innovative and t do what's best for kids, but gets muddled in the delivery.

ConsRed tape and lack of communication get very frustrating which leads to conspiracy theories at the schools. Feels like 900 Grant Street is inaccessible and doesn't care about employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake decisions and stick to them. Be a bit more transparent with employees.

Terrible work conditions. Many schools have no air conditioning and no temperature controls for most class rooms.

Special Education Teacher (Current Employee)

I have been working at Denver Public Schools full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Time off work only 185 days per year. Finish… Cons: Terrible work conditions and terrible school administration. School admin. Has… Advice to Senior Management: Stop wasting teacher time with useless professional development. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No moral value at 900 Grant Street

Teacher (Former Employee)

I worked at Denver Public Schools full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: A pay check that is given as a hostage is… Cons: Work with admin that believes the only intelligence is at… Advice to Senior Management: Believe that you can change and become moral and trusting No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Denver Public Schools.

Worked for Denver Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Denver Public Schools reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Denver Public Schools CEO Tom Boasberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Denver Public Schools employees.