There are newer employer reviews for Department of Health UK

I was assigned as Secretary I at Health Infrastructure Service, a great learning experience

I worked at Department of Health UK

Pros

Working with team of architects and engineers responsible in construction and rennovation of all government hospitals nationwide was a wide range of exposure in terms of different situations, coordination, interaction and scope of work.

Cons

I was disappointed with some employees who were absent more days from work than they were present on paydays just to get their bi-monthly salaries.... And when I ask the top executive in our office how come that was, he said it was a system he can't correct on his level.

Advice to Management

That government offices should be run in much professional manner it may not disappoint a fresh graduate like me so idealistic enough to start right and well... I left immediately because I fear getting part of the system I find so corrupt on simple honest day's pay.

reviews filtered by
  1. very helpful in the delivery of health services especially in remote areas.

Current Contractor - RHMPP in Iloilo (Philippines)
    Current Contractor - RHMPP in Iloilo (Philippines)

I have been working at Department of Health UK as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

extending and imparting knowledge about updates on different diseases that could endanger the human life.

Cons

low salary as of now.

Advice to Management

add more benifits

2. very cool

Current Contractor - Accounting Assistant in Alah, South Cotabato (Philippines)
    Current Contractor - Accounting Assistant in Alah, South Cotabato (Philippines)

I have been working at Department of Health UK as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

the people are nice to work with

Cons

other officials are not so approachable