Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families

www.acf.hhs.gov
  www.acf.hhs.gov
There are newer employer reviews for Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families

Nothing to do!

Former Employee - Summer Intern in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Summer Intern in Washington, DC

I worked at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families

Pros

I worked as a summer intern in 2008 and the pay was definitely the best part of the job. With almost no work experience, I started off at $12/hr.

Cons

There was almost always nothing to do. Most of my time was spent trying to look busy and when I was actually given work, it was just busy work.

Make sure there is always something for the interns to do.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families (View Most Recent)

it was a wonderful working with Administration for children service the staff was great

Current Employee - Case Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Case Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Administration for children and family service is a great company to work for

Cons

You can move up in the company very fast if you can take the challenge that come with the job

the personal growth in the company is very width you can move up very fast if you can take the challenge that come with the position

Archaic Management

I worked at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families full-time

Pros

Supportive colleagues were one of the "pros" of this workplace; salary was acceptable

Cons

Very little work to do; upper management operates with an archaic management mindset

Show more respect to staff

Work at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families? Share Your Experiences

Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families