Deseret Health Group

www.deserethealth.com
  www.deserethealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Deseret Health Group

Do not work for them

I worked at Deseret Health Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have nothing good to say

Cons

This company is all about the money and don't take care of there patients or buildings. Are always in conflict with surveyers

Take care ofbpatients first

3 Other Employee Reviews for Deseret Health Group (View Most Recent)

CNA/RA

Former Employee - CNA in Yates Center, KS
    Former Employee - CNA in Yates Center, KS

I worked at Deseret Health Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I enjoy the laid back personal feeling of the small town nursing home.

Cons

It is a very unorganized facility. It has more drama in it than high school did.

Abuse and fraud

Current Employee - Nursing in Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Nursing in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Deseret Health Group (more than 5 years)

Pros

I work at a nursing home that's census has dropped by half since this company bought it from Kindred Healthcare. The only pros of my workplace is the facility itself. Deseret has no care for its employees or the people who pay outrageous amounts of money to live there.

Cons

They tried to cut our pay the first month they took over. When everyone got upset, they cut the weekend and night differentials instead because less people would be affected. They understaff the facility and lie to families about it. They say we're actually overstaffed at our meetings, but yet hire more people who quit after a month because it is so hard. The company has been busted for tax embezzlement in the past and just change their name. They tell us to lie to state inspectors and answer their questions with only "yes or no" rather than telling them any of the truth. We are currently under investigation for neglect and may potentially close down. I feel like they have only bought this building to milk it for any medicaid grants it can use to turn a profit for their other buildings. There is no way things could be this bad if they were even remotely trying. Oh and it's really fun to have your check bounce when you go to cash it. This is a fairly common occurrance.

At least offer annual raises. Why stay working for a company like this??? I wish you guys knew what it was like to do this type of work and make minimum wage, have crap benefits, and hurt your body from being so completely overworked.

There are newer employer reviews for Deseret Health Group