Desert Schools FCU
www.desertschools.org Phoenix, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

Mesa, AZ Personal Banker/Teller

Member Solutions Representative (Former Employee)
Mesa, AZ

I worked at Desert Schools FCU part-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe branches have great customers, almost every where you work there are great individuals to work with. Most of your managers are great people to work for. The commission plan is achievable so you will get paid commissions. Its a Credit Union so you are really able to help people there.

ConsThere is no vertical movement, you can move side to side but it takes a great manager to root for you and fight for you to get a better position. You have a better chance leaving to another company and then coming back.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe concerned with your employees, its part of your big 4 goals and another one you dont follow very well.

Stopped and told to quit trying

Call Center Representative - MAC (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Desert Schools FCU full-time for less than a year

Pros: Saw a commercial that said their members very satisfied so I thought it would… Cons: I was politely turned down and told to quit trying.… Advice to Senior Management: Offer alternatives, are lower levels employees allowed (by policy) it's obvious… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lack of care for employees, terrible teller incentive program, and poor pay

Teller (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Desert Schools FCU part-time for less than a year

Pros: Not too many pros. They are do have satisfied members… Cons: One of the worst salaries for a financial institution, benefits are… Advice to Senior Management: Be more professional. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Desert Schools FCU.

Worked for Desert Schools FCU? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Desert Schools FCU reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Desert Schools FCU CEO Susan C. Frank. All reviews posted anonymously by Desert Schools FCU employees.