Design Mill
www.designmillinc.com Elizabeth, IL 6 to 15 Employees

Awesome Company - Love Working Here

Mobile Developer (Current Employee)
Dubuque, IA

I have been working at Design Mill full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis is truly a great company to work for. The work is rewarding, the team is collaborative, and the hours are flexible. I would recommend Design Mill to friends, family, and anybody looking for an innovative company to grow with. The benefits and compensation compete with national averages and there is a "family" feel here.

They set me up with the latest and greatest hardware and software and I'm able to attend the best industry conferences and training world-wide.

ConsI don't think there are any. I know the company transitioned a few years ago and the culture has really changed because of it. The focus and business model shifted to create a great culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for your continuing effort to innovate and your strong leadership and vision.

This is a great company!

CAD Department Manager (Current Employee)
Charleston, SC

I have been working at Design Mill full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have been working at Design Mill for the last 5 years. I have been a part of multiple challenging projects and have learned… Cons: I do not have any cons about this employer. Any issues we have are… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to secure big work contracts! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

"The creativity at Design Mill is exciting for an employee, never a dull moment"

I have been working at Design Mill full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good group of people that are creative and always thinking… Cons: A little too far off the beaten path, but we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Design Mill.

Worked for Design Mill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Design Mill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Design Mill CEO Nathan Greiner. All reviews posted anonymously by Design Mill employees.