Destination Maternity

Great Job

Former Employee - Store Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Store Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Destination Maternity

Pros

Great job where you can be creative and interact with customers who are having one of the greatest experiencs of their lives.

Cons

Can be somewhwat hard to find staff due to the nature of the business as there is not a lot of clothing discount benefits that are applicable unless one is expecting.

Great company with a level for just about every customer except for in the very upscale areas where the very high end customer was looking for something even above Pea in the Pod

97 Other Employee Reviews for Destination Maternity (View Most Recent)

good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Destination Maternity

Pros

opportunities to dig deep into projects. great opportunities to gain well rounded experiences. depending on your department - the personalities of coworkers are delightful. in general, you will see a lot of happy faces. casual dress code.

Cons

executives can be condescending. vacation policy could be more competitive. the offices are bare bones. no windows.

its a good experience when dealing with expecting moms.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Destination Maternity

Pros

benefits are great, vacation within 6 months of working..sometimes i think that this is the only reason i stay with the company and my passion for the clients...

Cons

no raises within the past couple of years..no thanks for what we do on a daily basis..there's no incentive to keep us motivated..not even holiday bonus...the only incentive is when we get shrink bonus and that's twice a year..

provide more incentives to keep us motivated and happy...let us know when we do a good job, personally as well. cause they sure tell us when we are not doing a good enough job...give our feedback some thought. we are in our stores daily and know our clients...support us with proper tools to accelerate in our positon. Apply bonus in a shorter time and should not be taxed, otherwise bonus seems unworthy..

There are newer employer reviews for Destination Maternity