Determined Marketing

www.determinedmkg.com

Had to Relocate- But Fantastic Opportunity and will be back

Client Representative (Former Employee) Greensboro, NC

ProsIn such a bad economy, It's extremely difficult to find a job that allows such advancement in a minimal time frame. The office environment is welcoming, uplifting (morning meetings are like a good Sunday trip to church for a mental refresh), and inject high levels of positivity that accelerate not only your career performance, but carry through to your personal life. Affirmations picked up in my daily life with these managers taught me the impact of working hard, being a positive person, and getting out of something what you put in. The biggest lesson I learned from the managers at Determined Marketing was that you can work hard, be successful, and still have a blast doing it- as well as maintain a personal life. It is not the employers job to reach out to their employees and actually care about what is going on outside of their performance at work, but here, although their position at the company may be much higher than yours, they take the time out of their day to sit down and give you one-on-one attention to help work through whatever may be surfacing in all aspects of your life. IF you follow the steps proven time and time again, pay attention to your leaders and what they do, you WILL be successful in this field. If you are a driven, motivated person, this is the place for you.

ConsNone. I unfortunately had to relocate for health reasons. When taken care of, I will most certainly be back. I would never look for any other opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. You have changed many lives, and I hope you continue your selfless and kind approach to running a successful business.

Amazing Opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros: Determined Marketing offered me the opportunity to finally get what I put in. The environment there is so much fun and the… Cons: I don't get to spend as much time with my… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One of a kind opportunity.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros: This is a straight forward position that will actually offer you what you're worth. There is no limit to the potential with this company, I've… Cons: I don't consider this a con, but this opportunity is not… Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for the opportunity, keep doing what your doing,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Determined Marketing.

Worked for Determined Marketing? Contribute to the Community!