Detroit Medical Center
www.dmc.org Detroit, MI 5000+ Employees

The people there are great. The Management is horrible.

Detroit, MI

ProsThe people and diversity is amazing. You meet people there from all over the world and get to work on cutting edge discovers and state of the art procedures.

ConsManagement is horrible. One of my coworkers was moved to a desk job and 2 of my coworkers were fired. I am now the only person that is left that actually works. Everyone else in my group is a supervisor. I now have 4 bosses and still can not get any of them to actually make a decision.

Advice to Senior Management10 OK managers is not the same as one great manager. Get rid of the middle managers.

good job good pay poor management

Not Tellin You (Current Employee)
    Commerce Township, MI

I have been working at Detroit Medical Center

Pros: the healthcare benefits are top notch, it covers a family for just a very small amount a month, in this economy you cant beat… Cons: it seems that if you have a problem with a co worker you really have no where to go, you can report it to your… Advice to Senior Management: make people accountable for their actions, no excuses, the workplace should be a safe place to go, not a place that stresses you out just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work when the right people are in charge.

I have been working at Detroit Medical Center full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good working conditions decent salary. Cons: No way to move up in the company due to… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to share the responsibility and use the resources you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Detroit Medical Center.

Worked for Detroit Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Detroit Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Detroit Medical Center CEO Joe Mullany. All reviews posted anonymously by Detroit Medical Center employees.