Deutsche Bank

www.deutsche-bank.de
  www.deutsche-bank.de
There are newer employer reviews for Deutsche Bank

Good Benefits are the Only thing keeping me here.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Deutsche Bank full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best health benefits at amazingly low costs. 3 Weeks Vacation. Unlimited Sick Days.

Cons

I hope most people haven't experienced some of the things I and other co-workers have experienced. Maybe if salaries were based on talent and not who you know, we would't have to deal with so many "bad apples"

You get what you pay for.

1291 Other Employee Reviews for Deutsche Bank (View Most Recent)

Structured work enviroment

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in New York, NY

I worked at Deutsche Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The Work-Life balance is excellent compared to peer firms, due to the fast-paced nature of the business there are lots of opportunities to add value for the players looking to be seen/heard, and you will exposure to various levels of management

Cons

Bureaucracy runs rampant which may lead to good idea never coming to fruition or too late once everyone agrees. Recent managment turnover may leave something to be desired for, but only time will tell.

Focus on what has always made DB on strong force in the market and strive for more creative ways to grow within those business lines.

Terribly mismanaged by new management

Former Employee - Senior Analyst (Ops) in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Analyst (Ops) in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Deutsche Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The co-workers that understand the difficulty environment. It is always nice to have good honest people to talk to about the inevitable workplace especially after a team meeting with a manager who is shoving unrealistic metrics down our throats or when they announce that a team member is no longer with the firm.

Cons

Management has unrealistic quality & production standards which creates very frequent firing and quitting of employees. The employee's hard work, dedication or experience doesn't count. Deutsche Bank wants robots, not people. An employee is unable to feel secure as one's work is judged each month. If you made a mistake in the past that will never go away no matter how many positives things you contributed to the company.
    Technology needs to be improved tremendously. E-mail set up for new hires will take months and management will still compare your productivity even when you asserted that you did not have the tools yet to be competitive.

Please stop treating employees like cattle. If you realize there is a issue regarding one of your workers please be clear about it by telling him/her how they can improve and not just have everyone guessing what they did wrong after you have fired them.

There are newer employer reviews for Deutsche Bank