Deutsche Bank
3.4 of 5 1,109 reviews
www.db.com Frankfurt, Germany 5000+ Employees

AVP, Very excellent company as an employer, they offer great benefits

Assistant Vice President (Former Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

ProsMy years at Deutsche Bank were very rewarding.
There is a balance of life/work experiences for working mothers. I was a single working mother with 3 children and the manager assisted me by giving me flexible working hours. This allowed me to work while my children were in school and I was with them when needed.
Salary was good
The great managers were very conscious of the team members and worked with us to achieve our potentials in the department. There was always opportunities to cross train with other departments.

Conssome employees worked very long hours

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople makes the organization and this is the key and most important ingredient for a successful organization. Hence always be mindful to appreciate and compensate the employees for the work and accomplishments.

summer intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Deutsche Bank as an intern for less than a year

Pros: very friendly colleagues and lots of opportunities Cons: very fast-paced, high intensity, work/life balance need to be improved – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Analyst (Current Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Deutsche Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Plenty of support from all areas to assist with personal… Cons: Potential to work long hours More
There are newer reviews on Deutsche Bank.

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deutsche Bank CEO Jürgen Fitschen & Anshu Jain. All reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees.