Deutsche Bank
3.4 of 5 1,023 reviews
www.db.com Frankfurt, Germany 5000+ Employees

Great opportunities, strong support from leadership to create world class, enterprise solutions.

Assistant Vice President (Current Employee)
Cary, NC

I have been working at Deutsche Bank

ProsDeutsche Bank Global Technology is undergoing transformation to create new enterprise solutions on a global scale, and the Cary development center is a key component to this transformation. This isn't a static environment with highly prescriptive roles. DBGT Cary has excellent opportunities for engineers that are driven, engaged, and supportive of change.

ConsEngineers that are looking for highly structured, pragmatic methodology will find the environment uncomfortable. Change means that everyone needs to reach beyond their comfort zone to ensure their success.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp support improvements to the software development and lab environments. Centralize common environment needs among teams to keep the engineers focused on solution design and implementation.

Great global company!

Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Deutsche Bank

Pros: Salary, Development, Mangement - top notch! Cons: Hours can be long. Not too easy to move between… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

pretty good

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Deutsche Bank

Pros: I have been there for several months and I like… Cons: I have to travel to New York every now and then, which is very… Advice to Senior Management: Currently my direct manager is nice and I like working for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deutsche Bank.

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deutsche Bank CEO Jürgen Fitschen & Anshu Jain. All reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees.