There are newer employer reviews for Deutsche Post DHL

Very International, full of opportunities

Current Employee - Manager  in  Bonn (Germany)
Current Employee - Manager in Bonn (Germany)

I have been working at Deutsche Post DHL full-time for more than a year

Pros

International, opportunities, very good conditions, very good management, social activities, Post Tower, location (Bonn) is very internationalInternational, opportunities, very good conditions, very good management, social activities, Post Tower, location (Bonn) is very international and high standards. and high standards.

Cons

Some parts of DP DHL still very German, but in general it is fine. Canteen is not satisfying. Some parts of DP DHL still very German, but in general it is fine. Canteen is not satisfying. Some parts of DP DHL still very German, but in general it is fine. Canteen is not satisfying.

184 Other Employee Reviews for Deutsche Post DHL (View Most Recent)

It was an awesome experience to work at DHL

Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Deutsche Post DHL full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

a lot of opportunities to get promoted within the company, supportive managers, a multinational firm,employee recognition awards.....

Cons

there were no downsides during my experience...

none...DHL is simply the best...wish to work again in my previous role !!!!!

It is great honour to work at dhl.

Current Employee - Cluster Manager  in  Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Cluster Manager in Pune (India)

I have been working at Deutsche Post DHL full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent people -Nice Policies -work life balance- -Good performance appraisal system -Frankly many others..DHL is a global management consulting, supply chain sector and outsourcing company.It gives you endless opportunities to challenge yourself with interesting work.One of the most professional environments, good learning opportunity and world class infrastructure.

Cons

Each project session is a lesson to us in identifying the probable mistakes normally we undergo and the failures teach us to avoid the repetitions!!

Employee alteration needs to be controlled !!

There are newer employer reviews for Deutsche Post DHL

Worked for Deutsche Post DHL? Contribute to the Community!