Deutsche Telekom AG
www.deutschetelekom.com Bonn, Germany 5000+ Employees

Where did the Innovation go?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bonn (Germany)

ProsUp to 2010 Innovation was at the forefront of all efforts inside of DTAG. They developed and deployed many new products and services across their footprint. They were the first company in Europe to have th iPhone.

ConsSince 2010 there has been little, if no, innovation evident at DTAG. They became too internally focused on Germany and were not making any significant progress in their other European countries. They were distracted in the Netherlands with a merger and the Austrian marketplace is just too competitive for T Mobile there that is doubtful this entity will survive. T Mobile US has always been an arms length company which has proven to be a good situation given the pending merger with MetroPCS.

Advice to Senior ManagementRefocus your GTM and Development strategy to address only a few of the crticial demands of your customers and become the best service provider in each one of your market areas. Create a new focus in the Enterprise space by bringing in 3rd party suppliers who can deliver unique industry solutions in a time critical manner.

Since entry, challenging jobs, suitable sallary, excellent education.

I have been working at Deutsche Telekom AG full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Respectful business climate, good work conditions, exciting and interesting tasks. Cons: Somtimes very complex process environment. Advice to Senior Management: Take care for my share(s). Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales Channel Management Intern

Intern (Former Employee)
    Bonn (Germany)

I worked at Deutsche Telekom AG as an intern for less than a year

Pros: very international and young team; international tasks, working with affiliated… Cons: former state-controlled company, still reflects on corporate culture - quite… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Deutsche Telekom AG.

Worked for Deutsche Telekom AG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Telekom AG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deutsche Telekom AG CEO RenĂ© Obermann. All reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Telekom AG employees.