Dev Technology Group

www.devtechnology.com
  www.devtechnology.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dev Technology Group

Conservatively run company, no true career growth

I have been working at Dev Technology Group

Pros

People are nice -- good Xmas parties.

Cons

No name recognition. No prime contracts, so all contract issues are dictated by EDS/HP or othe prime. Will grow only so far as prime.

Evaluate growth of all employees and see how many are doing exactly what they were doing when hired. 100%?

9 Other Employee Reviews for Dev Technology Group (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I have been working at Dev Technology Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I came to work at Dev Technology because it seemed like they really cared about their employees and clients. 5 years later and this has only been proven further. I have really great coworkers, and everyone here is super smart, considerate, and hard working. My coworkers make my job a lot easier and more enjoyable than it could be otherwise.

Cons

I don’t really have any that are worth listing, unless you want to hear about how we sometimes run out of snacks. The management team works hard to address issues that can be common to small businesses and federal contractors, such as projects ending and finding new opportunities for employees.

Keep doing what you are doing! I really enjoy working with everyone.

I love my job again

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Reston, VA

I have been working at Dev Technology Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have worked in the IT industry for 24 years. I had gotten to the point that I was quite burned out and looking for a change. One year ago I left the very large corporation that I was working for to come to work for Dev Technology. After one year on the job I can honestly say I love my job again. When I interviewed for the job I was intrigued by the excitement that the people interviewing me showed. They had a vision for the project that sounded great. I told myself not too get too hopeful. A lot of things get said in an interview that don't always come to pass. After a year on the job it has exceeded my expectations. I work for great people and have a great team. We all have a stake in the projects that our team works on. Everyone helps everyone else. The environment here allows us to mentor and collaborate with each other in a way that I have not experienced before.

Cons

I have only been here for a year. Still looking for the cons.

Continue to be available to employees - open discussions are very valuable to employee satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Dev Technology Group