Development Corporation for Israel

israelbonds.com

DCI Development Corporation for Israel, State of Israel Bonds, no matter how you name it, needs to join the 21st Century

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsBenefits included generous vacation time, sick time, 2 weeks vacation upped to 3 weeks after 3 years, 4 weeks after the 4th year, and then 5 weeks the 5th year forward. 20 Annual sick days in addition, then most Jewish holidays paid, in addition to US holidays. Union membership allowed for certain positions.

ConsLow base pay compensation, pension eliminated, free medical/dental now an ineffective HMO that you are required to pay for. Little chance at upward mobility.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more competitive salaries to those that deserve it and offer merit increases to those same people rather than base it on who smooches the correct buttocks.

It's a Paycheck!

I have been working at Development Corporation for Israel

Pros: decent paid vacation for employees who make it beyond 5 years BUT try taking the time .… Cons: Micro-management from the top down, seems to be more "who you know that what you know " with regard… Advice to Senior Management: more movement into 21st century, value those who do the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Unsatisfactory

I have been working at Development Corporation for Israel

Pros: Great benefits with a lot of days off, fellow employees… Cons: No room for growth or continuous training. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Development Corporation for Israel.

Worked for Development Corporation for Israel? Contribute to the Community!