Development Dimensions International

Engaged Employer

Great sales culture at DDI

Former Employee - Account Executive
Former Employee - Account Executive

Pros

Customer-focused and ethical. tried to offer work/life balance, Great sales incentive trips at 4 or 5 star resorts,, can be very proud of the product & services and company's commitment to R&D

Cons

If yo're not in sales, the rewards & compensation are not that great.

Advice to Management

Continue efforts to recognize non-sales personnel.

Other Employee Reviews for Development Dimensions International

Good Culture and Innovative Company that could use more Business Savvy

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Good values of most employees Innovative Good benefits Very client focused Team oriented High quality professional staff Global focus

Cons

Poor and controlling decision making by executives Unclear career path Culture is not bottom-line oriented but executive decisions are Poor performers not held accountable

Advice to Management

Hold poor performers accountable Clearer career path More leader transparency More competitive salary

2. Best company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Accounting in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Accounting in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Quality of Life. This is the biggest reason I love working at DDI. I have never worked anywhere that values employees QOL the way DDI does. I have 2 small children and need the flexibilty, and I appreciate it! Also, the majority of employees are wonderful to work with, you can tell they enjoy their jobs as well.

Cons

The benefits are somewhat lacking (especially our medical package). We could also be compensated with higher salaries, but I do think DDI takes the flexibilty / QOL offered into account as part of our "compensation".

Advice to Management

Once the economy starts booming again (hopefully) please take another look at compensation! We hired a compensation manager right before the economy tanked...but nothing materialized when everything went south. I am not trying to be negative - as I said I LOVE working here and I do not plan on leaving! I am proud to say I work at DDI, and am quick to tell anyone who asks that we were voted one of the top 10 companies to work for in the US - deservedly so!