Dew Software

www.dewsoftware.com
  www.dewsoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dew Software

“Good experience to work with, nice Managers”

Current Employee - QA Tester in Vadodara (India)
Current Employee - QA Tester in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The work culture is great. Plus, the senior folks have always been a more than happy to help. It's a privilege to work at Dew Software.

Cons

I personally did not felt anything downsides at Dew Software.

Pick the right resource for the right job.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Dew Software (View Most Recent)

One of the best consulting company, all negative remarks are manipulated by folks who were caught red handed for stealin

Current Employee - Release Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Release Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

DEW SOFTWARE is a very decent company with good projects with congenial staff. All are very co-operative and always go extra mile to help us. It's like a family. You can talk and meet president after hours, week end etc. Provide lots of training to advance your career growth.

There is a campaign by the ex-employee from office asking us to write bad review about the company. They are threatening also so some people may fall prey to them and may write bad reviews. But, you should keep focus to take care of employees with better technology/projects.

Cons

Should hire only reliable people in the office as some people who left has done lots of damage to the company.

Keep same principle and practice.

good to start but marketing team not good, also management speaks very rashly

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Dew Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My project with Dew Software for 14 months gave me good experience, got opportunity to work with good brand name client

Cons

one month before my project was ending, the marketing team said that they were marketing me. But I did not receive a single call for a whole month. Then I got a call from the company owner saying I cannot pay you on bench for long time on H1, you have to get project quickly. He asked me to make my experience level to 7 years when i only had 2 years experience. I told him that in 1 month your marketing team not got me any call, what I can do. He said with 2 year experience you cannot expect to get a job, you were lucky in first project. When I argued he spoke very rashly to me, did not see that I am a lady. He even threatened to revoke my H1.
    Then my one friend suggested that i put my resume on the job board. In 3 days I got interview and I moved out of company. Then he called me and said i have overpaid you and that i should give back money in cash like another reviewer wrote.

Learn to talk properly to everybody, especially ladies. Don't make employee create fake profile

There are newer employer reviews for Dew Software