There are newer employer reviews for Dew Software

“Good experience to work with, nice Managers”

Current Employee - QA Tester  in  Vadodara (India)
Current Employee - QA Tester in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Dew Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work culture is great. Plus, the senior folks have always been a more than happy to help. It's a privilege to work at Dew Software.

Cons

I personally did not felt anything downsides at Dew Software.

Pick the right resource for the right job.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Dew Software (View Most Recent)

One of the best company to work for

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst  in  Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Dew Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

People respond faster. They care about your carrier and opportunities.

Cons

Should have contacted individuals on timely basis

Keep it up

Very horrible company, not at all transparent, zero benefits. Keep this company as last priority.

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Dew Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

they gave me good initial break

Cons

i joined this company from a much bigger Indian Onsite-Offshore company only to make better rate. Initially the recruiter give me one rate and confirmed. Then his boss, the owner, after confirmation, re-negotiated rate and reduced. That time I had already given resignation in previous company so I had no choice. The owner/President/CEO also did not treat me well. He talks very rash and all he thinks about is his profit, don't care about employee.
    After he was treating that way, couple of times when I asked him about salary hike, he stopped giving me paystubs thinking I will transfer my H1. Also the rate he told me that he is getting was not correct. i got to know the rate and realized that I need to do something. I found better opportunity and resigned. many times he will make fun of your skills and say, "any fool can do your job". management has not respect or thank you for your work at client site.
    Also company contribution to health insurance is like kids monthly pocket money. Many people I know are stuck because of Green Card process. I am happy i did not get Green Card processed here. If you are moving from a bigger company like what I did, do full research. do not get trapped.
    also all employees are only like puppet, only decision maker is president/ceo who does not how to talk. i will never refer anybody to this company. and if i hear of somebody joining, i will warn them.

know how to talk to employee, employee is not fool. don't try to cheat them, be transparent.

There are newer employer reviews for Dew Software

Worked for Dew Software? Contribute to the Community!