Dew Software

www.dewsoftware.com
  www.dewsoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dew Software

“Good experience to work with, nice Managers”

Current Employee - QA Tester in Vadodara (India)
Current Employee - QA Tester in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The work culture is great. Plus, the senior folks have always been a more than happy to help. It's a privilege to work at Dew Software.

Cons

I personally did not felt anything downsides at Dew Software.

Pick the right resource for the right job.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Dew Software (View Most Recent)

One of the best consulting company, all negative remarks are manipulated by folks who were caught red handed for stealin

Current Employee - Release Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Release Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

DEW SOFTWARE is a very decent company with good projects with congenial staff. All are very co-operative and always go extra mile to help us. It's like a family. You can talk and meet president after hours, week end etc. Provide lots of training to advance your career growth.

There is a campaign by the ex-employee from office asking us to write bad review about the company. They are threatening also so some people may fall prey to them and may write bad reviews. But, you should keep focus to take care of employees with better technology/projects.

Cons

Should hire only reliable people in the office as some people who left has done lots of damage to the company.

Keep same principle and practice.

Started okay, but the last few months have been quite bad. Not sure if I will last a whole year with this company

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

not worth mentioning a single word in this section. I am already looking out for opportunities. I don't understand how somebody can stick with this employer for more than 6 months

Cons

I joined in spite of there being many negative reviews. I needed a job as I had been out of project for 2 months, so I agreed to join them. Everything seemed awesome initially but things started turning sour soon and the real face of the management started to show.

1) Salary not the same as what was promised
    2) No official offer letter for the actual salary that you are getting paid. Offer letter only for the LCA salary value
    3) Communication is horrible. You rarely get a response for your first email.
    4) Management has monetary relationship with managers. They think because of that the manager is in their pocket and that they have more power and they talk to you very badly and threaten to replace you in no time. They do not respect you for your skills and instead use phrases like "any fool can do your job". Then does that make the company owner/President, the Leader of Fools?
    5) If you argue, your access to paystubs will be removed and then you will not be able to transfer your visa to somebody else or you will be threatened with terms like deportation, revoking of the visa, removal from the project etc.
    6) Mean and greedy management. They think that if they throw money everybody should dance to their tunes

Treat human beings with Respect not as servant. Every person who has been charged with some offence always puts the blame on somebody else. They never accept that they are guilty. You writing that somebody wants to malign your reputation is not going to help. People obviously know the truth. They are smart and not foolish like you often say and think they are.

There are newer employer reviews for Dew Software