Dex Media

www.dexmedia.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Dex Media

Just a hard place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Phila, PA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Phila, PA

I have been working at Dex Media full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pay was great if you were a top performer and I was. Going on trips and making nice bonuses. Some really talented people have come in and out! I did have a good manager, who worked hard to offset the crazy culture within the office.

Cons

When this Dex was Super Media, it was a crazy awful place to work. Not 1, Not 1 of my 30 plus training class still works there. Most of the "office managers" could not sell life to a dying man, and God knows how they got in there positions. I worked 12 hour days routinely. 30% of my time was actually selling while 70% was computer work and scheduling. Just crazy.

Stop planting fake good reviews on these sites. I'm not buying most of these. Try hard to keep good people. Find away to let them sell! Change the culture! Realize that you it's not just about the dying print product, it's about a dying morale that if changes could revitalize some of your print dollars. Realize that the failures of your sales teams to meet goals are just as much your failures!

Dex Media Response

Sep 2, 2014Reputation Management Coordinator

Hi, we apologize for the delayed response to your review. Be assured that employee morale is of the greatest importance. All employees here at Dex Media should feel that they have the support and ... More

230 Other Employee Reviews for Dex Media (View Most Recent)

Internet and Print advertising. You will never get bored this is a very challengeing job.

Current Employee - Premise Media Consultant in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Premise Media Consultant in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Dex Media full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great Benefits, Nice Co-workers This is a company where we meet with small business to medium business owners and help them with their online marketing and print marketing. You learn alot about every industry around. The knowledge you will get out of this job is huge.

Cons

This job is very hard and demanding. You must like a challenge. Its changeing daily. Customers are challengeing as everyone sells internet now days.

Sales has to much to do. Find a way to make sales job easier and maybe they can find time to sell. You ask the impossible. Generate leads to sales that are already warm and see if you can simplify the paperwork. Also need better support

Best Opportunity To Succeed

Current Employee - Premise Marketing Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Premise Marketing Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Dex Media full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Outstanding pay opportunities, super incentives for successful sales professionals. Grade A+ training programs, state of the state in terms of products and digital solutions.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day.

Continue to be communicative at every level.

There are newer employer reviews for Dex Media