DexCom

www.dexcom.com

Bright company future if they can stay ahead of the curve and boost staff morale

Software Testing Intern (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe company produces a great product with great intentions and I believe they have a bright future ahead of them if they can stay ahead of the curve.

ConsBigger Incentives for employees would promote a better morale and stronger work ethic. There was a mild sense of complacency when I interned there primarily because the expectation was to meet expectation not to exceed them. There was no incentive for excellence.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer incentives for meeting deadlines earlier, improving cohesion between work groups, and demonstrating excellence. The CEO and Senior Management need to connect with their staff to understand the current problems with work group cohesion (from one group to another)

Working with uneducated people not speaking English....sucks!

Lab Tech (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at DexCom as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Very smart people to work with, lots of friendly people who… Cons: lack of training, no training system supervisors and co-workers not fluent in… Advice to Senior Management: stop being friends with subordinates and treating their gossip as 'feedback' better training on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company.

Engineer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at DexCom part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people to work with Help when needed Good facility Cons: Felt a bit of segregation between levels of workers Advice to Senior Management: Try more company building strategies. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DexCom.

Worked for DexCom? Contribute to the Community!