DexCom
www.dexcom.com San Diego, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Training and "department" was similar to Catholic School 3rd grade

Advertising Sales Consultant? (Former Employee)
Aurora, CO

I worked at DexCom full-time for more than a year

ProsDecent bennys...not much else. Made some good friends, despite the despotic management team...

ConsOVERMANAGED by overpaid and unskilled "managers". Training was too long @ 6 weeks? and very militaristic, with an emphasis on favoritism toward females and nepotism. Horrid. OK pay for the work done, but low pay at the level at which I worked...Even top-performenrs (me) could gross even $50k at this department.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's 86 half of you right now. I think the dept. I worked in is now in India. I was a print and internet advert sales rep- "cube rat".

Don't apply here if you are actually hardworking and have a good work ethic.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at DexCom full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent benefits for entry level work. Cons: No accountability. No teamwork. Everyone just passes the… Advice to Senior Management: Stop focusing on side jobs. Promote from within rather than only promoting temps. Make changes rather… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bright company future if they can stay ahead of the curve and boost staff morale

Software Testing Intern (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at DexCom as an intern for more than a year

Pros: The company produces a great product with great intentions and I believe they have… Cons: Bigger Incentives for employees would promote a better morale and stronger work ethic. There was a mild sense of complacency when… Advice to Senior Management: Offer incentives for meeting deadlines earlier, improving cohesion between work groups, and demonstrating excellence. The CEO and Senior Management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DexCom.

Worked for DexCom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DexCom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DexCom CEO Terry Gregg. All reviews posted anonymously by DexCom employees.