There are newer employer reviews for Dhar Law

Excellent work environment fostering innovative ideas and unlimited opportunities.

Current Employee - Senior Law Clerk in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Senior Law Clerk in Boston, MA

I have been working at Dhar Law

Pros

The leaders and partners at the helm of this unique law firm have successfully fostered and instituted a firm culture that values and rewards innovative thinking and hard work. Having worked at several law firms throughout my law school career, I have had many bad and good experience. My experience at Dhar Law has been nothing short of spectacular. One of the main factors that impressed me was the Firm's strong commitment to Pro Bono initiatives. Firm Policy requires its partners, associates and staff to dedicate a minimum number hours to Pro Bono work. In addition, as the previous reviewer mentioned, the spirit of collaboration, camaraderie and friendship in the office makes this a truly enjoyable place of employment.

Cons

Due to the firm's rapid growth, the workload can be at times heavy-although hard work is always rewarded at Dhar Law.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Dhar Law (View Most Recent)

My experience as a Dhar Law Intern has been extremely enriching, exposing me to way more than I ever bargained for.

Current Employee - Legal/Marketing/PR Intern in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Legal/Marketing/PR Intern in Boston, MA

I have been working at Dhar Law

Pros

Dhar Law has a very open culture, starting with the Partners who constantly engage with the other attorneys and staff. Work gets done while ideas are shared fluidly. Perhaps this is simply due to the firm's small size. But there is definitely a feeling of openness in the air that encourages anyone to jump in with their thoughts on any matter, legal or otherwise. The partners and associates make genuine efforts to share knowledge and educate the Interns, and with a full-service firm like Dhar, learning opportunities abound.

Cons

Being a small firm on a rapid growth trajectory, there is a lot of work to be done. I'm not sure this is necessarily a con, but it can make for some busy afternoons.

The fully stocked kitchen can wreak havoc on the calorie conscious.

Embrace social media to tell the unique stories behind the firm's work, especially with the exciting work in developing countries.

Personal touch to legal services, committed to the community, consistent results.

I have been working at Dhar Law

Pros

Dhar Law, LLP is a full service firm which has experience in many different areas of law, including civil litigation, criminal defense, corporate law, domestic relations, immigration, intellectual property, real estate, and nonprofit law. In the courtroom, our Litigation attorneys are relentless, and we fight for our clients to get them their desired results in a manner that is efficient and effective. In the conference room, our Business Law attorneys take the time to listen to and understand the client's needs before providing tailored recommendations. We counsel startup companies in their preliminary steps, and we advise on proper exit strategies for international corporations. In our Real Estate practice, we represent buyers, sellers, and lenders in all types of real estate transactions, and we pay specific attention to guiding each transaction carefully from the beginning to the end. Through our Immigration practice, we have seen countless successes for clients seeking to apply for U.S. citizenship, obtain work authorization, and appeal adverse decisions made by the Department of Homeland Security.

I like the firm’s emphasis on adding a personal touch to our interactions no matter who the client, whether it be a CEO of a high profile company and a young couple buying their first home. The Firm's attorneys all share an innate passion for they work they do, which is driven by a “people first” mentality. In my time at Dhar Law LLP, I have seen this passion for our clients as people lead to mutually beneficial relationships and excellent results.

I also like Dhar Law’s principle of “doing well by doing good and vice versa”, brought to life by attorneys who commit themselves to engaging with their communities on a daily basis – whether by supporting neighborhood organizations, advising new artistic programs, or helping entrepreneurs build community businesses and lobby for necessary infrastructure. The Firm has fostered partnerships and relationships that allow us to be involved in some really exciting nonprofit work involving human rights issues in developing countries such as Haiti and Rwanda.

The workplace environment is friendly and team oriented, and you can reach out to any of the associates or staff if I need help with anything. Everyone works hard because we love what we are doing. Partners are personable and make themselves accessible to the associates and staff. I can certainly say that working at Dhar Law, LLP has significantly contributed to both professional and personal development.

Cons

In a boutique law firm environment, there's a lot to do and and you have to be prepared to wear a lot of hats to help the place run smoothly, but it's not really a con because luckily the teamwork atmosphere means everyone is willing to pitch in and support each other so that everything gets done!

There are newer employer reviews for Dhar Law