Diageo

www.diageo.com

Global Company - a chance to see the world.

Senior Vice President/Senior Management (Former Employee) Norwalk, CT

ProsGreat HR Processes and talent (outside US) and great brands. Lots of International Meetings to exotic places with first class hotels and flat bed international first class air travel. The management throw awesome parties for days at a time!

ConsVery political and inconsistent. People not treated equally. Double standards (drinking excessively and fraternising (exec romantically involved with staff). It can be a bit of "who you know and if UPI went to the right school.

Advice to Senior ManagementLive the Values. Exec should lead by example. Watch the excessive spending Address the real issues of alcohol in society. Don't preach responsible drinking - educate consumers on dangers a d realsl issues of alcoholism and other drug problems.

Good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Diageo

Pros: Work hard, play hard environment. Cons: This is a highly political environment. Must have the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your managers and not just your leadership. Your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good solid company

Finance Professional (Former Employee) Norwalk, CT

I worked at Diageo

Pros: Overall this is a good company with good people. Relatively stable… Cons: The company isn't good at developing internal talent. It is difficult for finance employees… Advice to Senior Management: Be skeptical of "I know everything" attitude in long-time entrenched sales leaders… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Diageo.

Worked for Diageo? Contribute to the Community!