DialAmerica
www.dialamerica.com Mahwah, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice place, nicer people.

Rochester, NY

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time

ProsCompany tries to accommodate a diverse group of agents to allow for family/friends/other jobs/ etc. It has a fun environment with managers who are committed to an agent's success. I started on the phones and have advanced in the company and held a few different positions. I have stayed with the company because of the people that I work with and not the work I do (I mean, I didn't exactly go to school for telesales, did I?).

ConsThese positions are generally part time. Some agents come in the door expecting to pay their rent but that isn't realistic. You need to pay your cellphone bill? You need a supplement to your full time job? Great. You're trying to feed a family with this paycheck alone? Not going to happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile there are continual evaluations of agents, the same thing isn't done for the management and it seems to take forever to remove someone from management who is not meeting expectations. It would help with retention of agents if they could see the same standards being applied to management.

Positive Personal Experience

Team Leader (Current Employee)
North Charleston, SC

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time for more than a year

Pros: DialAmerica appreciates their employees. They understand the importance that each position holds from Managers to agents… Cons: Tenured agents with excellent job performance have experienced diminished ability over the past… Advice to Senior Management: In my 20 years of experience as a business manager I have learned that not everyone with a degree is qualified to hold a supervisor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

DialAmerica recognizes value in their employees.

Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time

Pros: DialAmerica allows you to grow within the organization and provides long term career opportunity and stability. The company has done a tremendous job of… Cons: Does not offer telecommute/work from home option. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DialAmerica.

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DialAmerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DialAmerica CEO Art Conway. All reviews posted anonymously by DialAmerica employees.