DialAmerica

www.dialamerica.com

very good

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  Ocala, FL
Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Ocala, FL

Pros

quality training before your put on the phone, no experience required, great hours, very clean work area, up to date technology, and always a team leader on sales floor to help in anyway.

Cons

The dialer is down from 2pm thur 5pm, if you want to work extra hours or makeup time, you have to come back at 5pm to do so.

It would be great, to be able to stay and work extra hours, or makeup hours, without having to leave and come back later. I think, by keeping the dialer running from 2pm or say 2:30pm, you would be able to offer more hours and I believe staff would be willing to work more extra hours, if this was in place.

Other reviews for DialAmerica

Relaxing and Full Filling Job with a Happy and Positive work environment

Current Employee - Fundraising  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Fundraising in San Diego, CA

Pros

I needed a part time job with flexible hours and Dial America has AM hrs Pm Hrs great for stay at home moms etc that can wk while the kids are in school or just a 2nd job The supervisors are very helpful for training or just any concerns you may have You also have the opportunity to make more $$$.

Cons

It would be the tattoo policy must be covered its hard sometimes and we don't see the public but I understand the reasoning is to keep a professional atmosphere and if you are dressed professional you feel more professional. No benifits

Keep up the positive feedback whether a employee has a bad day or a great day

Team Support

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Ocala, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Pros

The environment is positive and fun. There is always someone ready to help you. I love coming to work!

Cons

Can’t think of any at this time

Keep teaching and developing

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica.

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!