DialAmerica

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica

Fun, Flexible, Family-Like atmosphere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible Scheduling, Fun contests and promotions, Calls with a cause, helping non-profits
calls to current customers, inbound calls as well, Advancement opportunities

Cons

You have to be in dress code. Which isnt really a con if you are a professional, but more jeans and flip flop days would be fun.

Don't forget you started on the phones too. You have been in the agent shoes.

276 Other Employee Reviews for DialAmerica (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Team Leader in Athens, GA
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Athens, GA

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

As a summer job, a stepping stone to another job, or a career, Dial can meet your needs. You learn marketing strategies of some of the top companies. Management is very good and upward mobility is the norm.

Cons

Some want to get paid and work as little as possible. They look surprised when they find out there's an attendance policy among other rules. We should be pickier when hiring and keep people with lazy attitudes out.

Pickier recruiting and fire people with negative attitudes.

Great Part-time Work

Current Employee - Telemarketer in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Telemarketer in Rochester, NY

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility is very important to me and I can't think of a job more flexible than DialAmerica. The point system and time off request procedure are absolutely fantastic. I love the environment of working at DialAmerica as well. It's not just a call center, it's a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere that is hard to find at most jobs. DialAmerica is a great extra source of income that isn't too strenuous or long of a day and for that, I am very appreciative to be apart of their company.

Cons

I wish I could pick up more hours. The dialers shut down at 3 and don't open again until 5, making it difficult to actually stay and wait to work more as opposed to working straight through. However, that is just my personal circumstance as an outbound representative. Inbound representatives are allowed to stay after 3pm. DialAmerica is willing to work with my personal needs and because they know my situation, I know they would cross-train me the moment an opportunity opens.

Keep up the positive attitude, encouragement always help. Morale can make or break an employee and I really appreciate it when you guys recognize my hard work or show concern when I'm having a bad day, thanks.

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica