Relaxing and Full Filling Job with a Happy and Positive work environment

Current Employee - Fundraising in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Fundraising in San Diego, CA

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I needed a part time job with flexible hours and Dial America has AM hrs Pm Hrs great for stay at home moms etc that can wk while the kids are in school or just a 2nd job The supervisors are very helpful for training or just any concerns you may have You also have the opportunity to make more $$$.

Cons

It would be the tattoo policy must be covered its hard sometimes and we don't see the public but I understand the reasoning is to keep a professional atmosphere and if you are dressed professional you feel more professional. No benifits

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive feedback whether a employee has a bad day or a great day

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Part-time Work

Current Employee - Telemarketer in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Telemarketer in Rochester, NY

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility is very important to me and I can't think of a job more flexible than DialAmerica. The point system and time off request procedure are absolutely fantastic. I love the environment of working at DialAmerica as well. It's not just a call center, it's a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere that is hard to find at most jobs. DialAmerica is a great extra source of income that isn't too strenuous or long of a day and for that, I am very appreciative to be apart of their company.

Cons

I wish I could pick up more hours. The dialers shut down at 3 and don't open again until 5, making it difficult to actually stay and wait to work more as opposed to working straight through. However, that is just my personal circumstance as an outbound representative. Inbound representatives are allowed to stay after 3pm. DialAmerica is willing to work with my personal needs and because they know my situation, I know they would cross-train me the moment an opportunity opens.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive attitude, encouragement always help. Morale can make or break an employee and I really appreciate it when you guys recognize my hard work or show concern when I'm having a bad day, thanks.

2. very rewarding, perfect part time experience

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Orlando, FL

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very supportive environment with a staff dedicted to the success of their staff. Really took the time to insure I was comfortable with the job itself and helped me through a difficult time with my schedule. Love the employees and staff. Outstanding non-stop training

Cons

Gets a litte tedious being on the phones for so long.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work