DialAmerica
www.dialamerica.com Mahwah, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Part time Job in Orlando

Telephone Representative (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsIf you are looking for a good part time job DialAmerica is the place. The earning potential is solid. You will not earn tons of money but a decent amount for pt time emplyment can be earned if you work for it. The work is not hard - you talk to people all day trying to sell SiriusXM radio, that they already had prior or is just experiencing. The staff is friendly from the top down and they want you to succeed.

ConsThe negativity from customers can be draining at times but that comes with phone sales. You surround yourself with positive motivated people which helps.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really have none. I have had a great experience since working with the company. I feel like part of the family that was described in training.

Where the extraordinarily unemployable are ordinary

Athens, GA

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time

Pros: They will literally hire anyone and are always hiring, so it is… Cons: 1) Fast food employees make as much or more 2) Due to no hiring standards whatsoever, many of the employees could easily appear on… Advice to Senior Management: Spend less time pretending to be rock stars half your age at local dive bars and spend more time understanding the problems that dominate every… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not necessarily your typical phone room.

Telemarketer (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I worked at DialAmerica part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexibility is the A #1 reason to work for DialAmerica. Frequent training. Make-up and extra hours available. Opportunity for decent pay reflected in commissions. Base… Cons: Low hourly wage. Not always the best leadership. Lots of playing around on the phone room floor. Limited in ways to motivate employees to achieve… Advice to Senior Management: Send floor management and supervisors / team leaders for leadership development classes. Also, send trainers for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DialAmerica.

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DialAmerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DialAmerica CEO Art Conway. All reviews posted anonymously by DialAmerica employees.