There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica

Great Part time Job in Orlando

Current Employee - Telephone Representative  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Telephone Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are looking for a good part time job DialAmerica is the place. The earning potential is solid. You will not earn tons of money but a decent amount for pt time emplyment can be earned if you work for it. The work is not hard - you talk to people all day trying to sell SiriusXM radio, that they already had prior or is just experiencing. The staff is friendly from the top down and they want you to succeed.

Cons

The negativity from customers can be draining at times but that comes with phone sales. You surround yourself with positive motivated people which helps.

I really have none. I have had a great experience since working with the company. I feel like part of the family that was described in training.

234 Other Employee Reviews for DialAmerica (View Most Recent)

Not necessarily your typical phone room.

Former Employee - Telemarketer  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Telemarketer in Orlando, FL

I worked at DialAmerica part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility is the A #1 reason to work for DialAmerica. Frequent training. Make-up and extra hours available. Opportunity for decent pay reflected in commissions. Base hourly or straight commission options. B2B and B2C inside sales, giving employees the option to work a standard 9-5, M-F shift or p/t nights and/or weekends also available. Location - right near airport. Hires from within, opportunity for upward mobility present.

Cons

Low hourly wage. Not always the best leadership. Lots of playing around on the phone room floor. Limited in ways to motivate employees to achieve better results. Not the best quality trainers nor training program. Location - right near airport - long haul and may be even longer if using public transportation - although the bus stops right in front of the business park.

Send floor management and supervisors / team leaders for leadership development classes. Also, send trainers for targeted sales training classes to include the sequence and psychology involved in their particular sales scenarios.

Not bad if you never want to advance

Former Employee - Outbound SiriusXM Representative  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Outbound SiriusXM Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at DialAmerica part-time for less than a year

Pros

schedule, that is about it

Cons

pay, atmosphere, ability to advance

recognize the talent you have, before you lose them!! I worked OB am shift, and there is almost no way to move up. They have a part time supervisor there who is more qualified to be a manager than half the managers they have there. Almost the entire floor looks to him for leadership, yet he has been doing this for almost a year and can't get made full time. It's a shame because it's the main reason I left, and I know he was looking for other things as well. If you are just looking for a parttime job then its great, but if you are looking for a career, look elsewhere.

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!