There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica

DialAmerica gave me a opportunity and has recognized and rewarded my hard work and potential.

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time (more than an year)

Pros

DialAmerica gave me an opportunity when I was having difficulty finding a job due to being overqualified. They recognized my potential and I have been promoted multiple times in the short time I've been with the company. It's a company that rewards hard work and dedication to the job.

The fun atmosphere on the sales floor was always enjoyable and kept me motivated to get sales when I was an entry level agent.

DialAmerica provides flexible schedules which is great for people with work, family, or school commitments.

The company is very reputable in terms of integrity and quality in the telemarketing industry. It's a company you can feel good about working for and proud of what you do.

The initial training provided helped me be a successful salesperson in an industry where I had no previous experience. As a manager, I have received excellent development from my managers which has allowed me to continue to move forward.

DialAmerica has good benefits, including quite a bit of paid time off, for full-time employees. Part-time employees are eligible for 401K with some company match after 1 year.

Cons

When I first became a part-time manager, I actually made less than I did as a salesperson. Management salaries are lower than industry average.

DialAmerica does not give references or verify employment history. Inquiries are routed to an employment verification company.

Direct deposit is not available for part-time employees.

Allow management to give references for their employees.

The dress code could be revised for a call center. Allowing tattoos, earrings for men, and one or two reasonable facial piercings would be more in keeping with the times. Management should be coached on having a discussion about skirt length as that is not regularly addressed.

250 Other Employee Reviews for DialAmerica (View Most Recent)

Great Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

I worked at DialAmerica full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Best managers I've ever encountered. Great people. Family atmosphere.

Cons

My position did not have the growth opportunity I was looking for.

I reported and worked with some great individuals who turned into wonderful mentors. Thank you!

For a college student trying to make it through college

I have been working at DialAmerica

Pros

Have an opportunity to improve sale skills and speaking to people.

Cons

No real challenge. Boring and repetitive after a while.

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica