DialAmerica

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica

My experience at DialAmerica

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Orlando, FL

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time (more than a year)

Pros

They work well with your schedule, so if you're a student, have a second job, or other commitments this will be a good place of employment for you.

The people and fun environment

Different promotional games

The relationships you build with the management and people around you

Different activities such as culture week, employee/manager appreciation week, potlucks, etc.

Cons

No direct deposit

The equipment(computers, chairs, etc.). It is still functional, but some of the equipment could be a little updated

More hands on training with the agents
Team leads should do more demo calling

DialAmerica Response

May 22, 2013Social Media Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently testing direct deposit at some of our locations. We hope to have more information on this as we complete our testing.

287 Other Employee Reviews for DialAmerica (View Most Recent)

Cold Calling Woes

Former Employee - Telemarketer in Amherst, NY
    Former Employee - Telemarketer in Amherst, NY

I worked at DialAmerica part-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Nice bonuses for hitting goal at night

Cons

-Not getting paid when server was down

DialAmerica gave me a opportunity and has recognized and rewarded my hard work and potential.

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time (more than a year)

Pros

DialAmerica gave me an opportunity when I was having difficulty finding a job due to being overqualified. They recognized my potential and I have been promoted multiple times in the short time I've been with the company. It's a company that rewards hard work and dedication to the job.

The fun atmosphere on the sales floor was always enjoyable and kept me motivated to get sales when I was an entry level agent.

DialAmerica provides flexible schedules which is great for people with work, family, or school commitments.

The company is very reputable in terms of integrity and quality in the telemarketing industry. It's a company you can feel good about working for and proud of what you do.

The initial training provided helped me be a successful salesperson in an industry where I had no previous experience. As a manager, I have received excellent development from my managers which has allowed me to continue to move forward.

DialAmerica has good benefits, including quite a bit of paid time off, for full-time employees. Part-time employees are eligible for 401K with some company match after 1 year.

Cons

When I first became a part-time manager, I actually made less than I did as a salesperson. Management salaries are lower than industry average.

DialAmerica does not give references or verify employment history. Inquiries are routed to an employment verification company.

Direct deposit is not available for part-time employees.

Allow management to give references for their employees.

The dress code could be revised for a call center. Allowing tattoos, earrings for men, and one or two reasonable facial piercings would be more in keeping with the times. Management should be coached on having a discussion about skirt length as that is not regularly addressed.

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica