DialAmerica
www.dialamerica.com Mahwah, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

My experience at DialAmerica

Call Center Agent (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsThey work well with your schedule, so if you're a student, have a second job, or other commitments this will be a good place of employment for you.

The people and fun environment

Different promotional games

The relationships you build with the management and people around you

Different activities such as culture week, employee/manager appreciation week, potlucks, etc.

ConsNo direct deposit

The equipment(computers, chairs, etc.). It is still functional, but some of the equipment could be a little updated

Advice to Senior ManagementMore hands on training with the agents
Team leads should do more demo calling

Flag Review
DialAmerica Social Media Manager responded to this review May 22, 2013 EditDelete
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently testing direct deposit at some of our locations. We hope to have more information on this as we complete our testing.

Cold Calling Woes

Telemarketer (Former Employee)
    Amherst, NY

I worked at DialAmerica part-time for less than a year

Pros: -Nice bonuses for hitting goal at night Cons: -Not getting paid when server was down No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

DialAmerica gave me a opportunity and has recognized and rewarded my hard work and potential.

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time for more than a year

Pros: DialAmerica gave me an opportunity when I was having difficulty finding a job due to being overqualified. They recognized my potential and I have been… Cons: When I first became a part-time manager, I actually made less than I did as a salesperson. Management salaries are lower than industry… Advice to Senior Management: Allow management to give references for their employees. The dress code could be revised for a call center. Allowing tattoos, earrings for men, and one or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DialAmerica.

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DialAmerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DialAmerica CEO Art Conway. All reviews posted anonymously by DialAmerica employees.