DialAmerica

www.dialamerica.com

Good stepping stone company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) North Charleston, SC

ProsGood management and positive work environment. Ability to grow and advance within the company. Great learning environment.

ConsLow pay for the amount of work. Facility (in CHS) is falling apart (it seems like it), when it rains, it leaks in several different areas. Sarcastic managers who call you an idiot and think its funny when you don't know something.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your agents and pay us more. Working for as little as we do when other call centers in the are paying in the upwards of $10 - $12 per hour as base pay and you're still at $8 is ridiculous.

More Structure would be beneficial to the company

I have been working at DialAmerica

Pros: The managers and the atmosphere is awesome. Cons: The pay is not worth the amount of work that is to be done. The fact that we cannot have our cell phones when… Advice to Senior Management: Spruce up the fact that electronics are not allowed to make for happier agents and pay agents for the amount of work that they are… More

crappy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DialAmerica

Pros: none it was a crappy place to work, was fired… Cons: lots of cons were there More
There are newer reviews on DialAmerica.

Worked for DialAmerica? Contribute to the Community!