There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica

Good stepping stone company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good management and positive work environment. Ability to grow and advance within the company. Great learning environment.

Cons

Low pay for the amount of work. Facility (in CHS) is falling apart (it seems like it), when it rains, it leaks in several different areas. Sarcastic managers who call you an idiot and think its funny when you don't know something.

Listen to your agents and pay us more. Working for as little as we do when other call centers in the are paying in the upwards of $10 - $12 per hour as base pay and you're still at $8 is ridiculous.

reviews filtered by
  1. More Structure would be beneficial to the company

I have been working at DialAmerica

Pros

The managers and the atmosphere is awesome.

Cons

The pay is not worth the amount of work that is to be done. The fact that we cannot have our cell phones when there is down time makes the day drag. More than 30 hours would make up for the lack of pay. Music should be allowed.

Spruce up the fact that electronics are not allowed to make for happier agents and pay agents for the amount of work that they are required to do. It is not fair that other call centers are making $12+ and they only have to go through the initial training whereas at DialAmerica, agents are constantly being trained for multiple clients and are only getting paid $9.25

2. All we did was harass customers with phone calls until they gave in.

Former Employee - Outbound Sales in Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Outbound Sales in Rochester, NY

I worked at DialAmerica part-time (less than a year)

Pros

If you can make sales over the phone constantly and not be bothered by cranky customers who are called 10 times a day, everyday, and make sales you can make good money sitting in front of a computer with headphones on your head.

Cons

Harassing customers. Low base pay.

Really need to rethink about the morale of calling customers 10 times a day, everyday, for over 6 months.

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica