DialAmerica

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica

Good Part-Time Job

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Knoxville, TN
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The work environment is great. the people are very nice and everyone get along for the most part. the managers are very helpful and they encourage all the employees and give reconnection when you do a good job. I have been working for the company for 7 months now and I would have to say it is the best call center that I have worked in and I have worked for several. The best part is that the company is very flexible when it comes to the work schedule they will work around you availability to get you the hours that you need. It is only a part-time job but there are times that you can get extra hours when available.

Cons

part-time and hourly pay could be more

266 Other Employee Reviews for DialAmerica (View Most Recent)

Fun environment, friendly people.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Supervisors are always willing to work with our schedule, they always work with us to improve our performance on the phones, and they make it fun to come to work! Co-workers are very friendly and easy to get along with. Good place to work! I enjoy it tremendously and would recommend it for anyone looking to work part time as "flexability" is DialAmerica's middle name!

Cons

Can't think of any to mention.

Worst Job EVER

Former Employee - Telephone Representative in Mahwah, NJ
    Former Employee - Telephone Representative in Mahwah, NJ

I worked at DialAmerica full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Weekly pay. Nice break room

Cons

i worked for this company for a year and let me tell you. These people are the worst. Managers and supervisors take about 5 smoke breaks a day. They won't let you log off for bathroom breaks or emergencies. They scam clients. They have Holiday parties but not for sales agents. Only management can attend. They had a Thanksgiving breakfast/lunch right in front of sales agents like we didn't exist. They dock your pay the entire week for being a minute late on one day. They have no regards for your personal safety in bad weather. They show favoritism regularly. BETTER watch your paycheck as they will try and pay you less for hours worked.

Start speaking to sales agents with respect

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica