DialAmerica

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica

I wouldn't bother

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Call Center Representative in San Diego, CA

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Weekly pay....that's the only pro

Cons

I worked here for 3 weeks, then just couldn't take it anymore. Worked on one of their incoming call programs. They never could explain the manner in which we got paid. The final straw was I received a sexually harassing phone call. I hung up on the person, flagged my boss down and told him what had happened. He informed me that I should have tried to sell the service to the caller (and he was 100% serious). He also chastised me (in front of all of my co-workers for having hung up on the caller). Here's a clue you self important moron , the laws of the State of California as well as Dial America's own policies say I DO NOT have to tolerate such things. What gives YOU the right to over rule them? Oh and they keep you part time just so they don't have to pay benefits.

Hire management that knows the law a little bit better.

DialAmerica Response

Jun 3, 2014Social Media Manager

Hello. DialAmerica takes sexual harassment concerns very seriously. DialAmerica does not expect its employees to subject themselves to inappropriate sexual comments from customers and as such we ... More

257 Other Employee Reviews for DialAmerica (View Most Recent)

Dial America was a Very Good company to work for.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Westlake, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Westlake, OH

I have been working at DialAmerica part-time (more than an year)

Pros

We had good perks to meet goals for the shifts we worked, also I think that for perfect attendance and being on time daily should have a perk because of the pay scale being so low.

Cons

I think that benefits should be offer to employees, but hourly pay should be higher. It could not be a dress code because of pay scale being so low, there is different cultures in the office so, that with others things should be taken into consideration. Promotions I do not feel was done on a OPEN TEAM METHODS FAIRLY TO ALL EMPLOYEES. IT SHOULD BE POSTED AS TOO WHAT IS NEEDED for employees to get promoted.

I also think that some of the NEWLY promoted employees NEED to be trained as to not be "SAYING WHAT THEY THINK", then it is a united management team on the same page, also with newly promoted ones giving their opinions & ask another managers the same question & get a different answers.

Fun environment, low pay!

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Interactive and fast paced environment.
    Good training ground for a "real career".
    Diverse backgrounds with part time employees.

Cons

Low pay
    Hard to move up
    Poor benefits
    Privately owned with little recourse when facing poor management

You get what you pay for.

There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica