Excellent Atmosphere, Growing Comapny

Current Employee - Team Leader in Orem, UT
Current Employee - Team Leader in Orem, UT

I have been working at Dialog Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked at call centers for almost ten years, and this one is by far my favorite. There is room to grow within the company, and the on-site mangement is encouraging and always willing to lend a hand. My fellow co-workers seem genuinely happy to be here, and while I cannot speak for them, there positive attitude and determination make me that much more proud to work here.

Cons

I would have said benefits, but the company recently brought in a representitive to offer us insurance options.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Dialog Direct

1. Dialogue Marketing is a very fun and professional place to work with an amazing culture!

Current Employee - Work Force Analyst in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Work Force Analyst in Orem, UT

I have been working at Dialog Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dialogue is a rapidly growing company with a great culture! With the growth comes so many oppurtunities to move up into middle and uppper management quickly! The management is always there to help with anything, even if you just need to talk! I never go to work dreading my work day, I actually look forward to it becuase of the people I work with. This company cares about it's employees and is constantly improving things their agents!

Cons

I can't think of any!

Advice to Management

You are doing great! Continue to make your employees your number one priority and this company will continue being great!

Had a lot of potential-fell short *very short & very quickly

Former Employee - Recruiter in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Troy, MI

I worked at Dialog Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My boss was great! When I brought concers to certain managers-they were addressed.

Cons

IT department is not customer focused-or they have cultivated a culture where IT doesn't recognize internal customers. The hours were terrible and the expectations of others were not at all realistic. I was in a support role and other managers were often unprofessional and rude. I don't feel like it was a good environment for a mid level professional female employee. It often felt like a boy's club that often looked the other way at serious problems.

Advice to Management

Evaluate your entire compensation structure-create job grades based on skills and education required to perform that job. Consider paying hourly employees weekly. Remember employees, work for you-not the program-pay should be more consistent. Provide mid level managers with the tools to be better managers. Hold those who are not accountable. For a company that size, benefits should be better and less expensive.