Dialogue Marketing
www.dialogue-marketing.com Troy, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great opportunity to learn new skills and to work with a wide diverseness of people and management styles.

Inbound Shared Supervisor (Current Employee)
Orem, UT

ProsLike I mentioned in my title great place to learn new skills, there is always the support from upper managers and willingness to try new approaches.

ConsNew team members have the negative attitude as this is just another call center or this is just a job for now. Shortly after they drop that mindset they see quickly the new skills and opportunities that open up.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive until they can't live without you, and The squeaky wheel gets the oils. If you want to get ahead in Dialogue Marketing Ask for it, then take it.

Really good part time job for a college student

Outbound Sales Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dialogue Marketing

Pros: Good pay. Flexible hours. Good bonuses Cons: In a cubicle all day. Advice to Senior Management: The management is great More

Incompetent management

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dialogue Marketing

Pros: You get a paycheck. Offers some benefits. Cons: They do not properly train people on projects, then write you up for doing something wrong. They do not update everyone on policy or program… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to be fair and not be a part of all the drama. They need… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dialogue Marketing.

Worked for Dialogue Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dialogue Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dialogue Marketing CEO Peter Schmitt . All reviews posted anonymously by Dialogue Marketing employees.