Dialogue Marketing
www.dialogue-marketing.com Troy, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

A growing company for a growing future.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Troy, MI

I have been working at Dialogue Marketing full-time for more than a year

ProsIt is always to room for expansion and opportunity into a new area of business in the company itself, which can lead into moving up the ladder.

ConsNot always getting direct, clear-cut answers to some questions in which I think that is important to answer and should be answered in a timely manner.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow a little more loyalty to the workers that have been there on a constant basis.

Great opportunity to learn new skills and to work with a wide diverseness of people and management styles.

Inbound Shared Supervisor (Current Employee)
Orem, UT

I have been working at Dialogue Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Like I mentioned in my title great place to learn new skills, there… Cons: New team members have the negative attitude as this is just another call center or this is just a… Advice to Senior Management: Give until they can't live without you, and The squeaky wheel gets the oils.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Really good part time job for a college student

Outbound Sales Agent (Current Employee)
Orem, UT

I have been working at Dialogue Marketing

Pros: Good pay. Flexible hours. Good bonuses Cons: In a cubicle all day. Advice to Senior Management: The management is great More

There are newer reviews on Dialogue Marketing.

Worked for Dialogue Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dialogue Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dialogue Marketing CEO Peter Schmitt . All reviews posted anonymously by Dialogue Marketing employees.