Dialogue Marketing
www.dialogue-marketing.com Troy, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Dialogue Marketing has been a very good career step for me.

Troy, MI

ProsRoom for personal growth, good friendships formed, growing steadily every year. Good infrastructure but investment in technology does not keep pace with growth.

ConsBreakneck pace, 24x7 workload, not enough training opportunities. Lack of consistent adherence to performance levels, and not enough accountability for failure to complete tasks in a timely fashion.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow down and take the time to do things right the first time. Help employees grow their skills with proper training and provide adequate staffing for needs.

Supportive, Friendly Environment

Marketing Communications Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dialogue Marketing full-time

Pros: It’s a fun place to work. Co-workers are very approachable when you have a question and are fun to be around. Even the people not… Cons: The only con is cubicle walls are kind of short so it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing!

Director (Current Employee)
    Troy, MI

I have been working at Dialogue Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun Atmostphere and Fast Paced! Opportunity for leadership development. Cons: It's been good so far! You have to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dialogue Marketing.

Worked for Dialogue Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dialogue Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dialogue Marketing CEO Peter Schmitt . All reviews posted anonymously by Dialogue Marketing employees.