There are newer employer reviews for DialogueDirect

Intense.

Former Employee - Team Manager
Former Employee - Team Manager

I worked at DialogueDirect full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Develop people skills, Sales skills, meet people.

Cons

People are VERY mean to canvassers, and the job is very informal as the turnover for new hires is close to 98% in the first two weeks.

Advice to Management

Make sure you campaign manager is doing there job and going to see teams on site to help out.

reviews filtered by

Street fundraising for Children International

Former Employee - Fundraiser
    Former Employee - Fundraiser

I worked at DialogueDirect

Pros

-If successful at reaching or exceeding daily quota you are generously rewarded financially or with gifts from your supervisor
    -When you do land a sponsor it is a great feeling and rewarding to think you can help a child in extreme poverty

Cons

-You must stand on your feet the entire 7 hour day with only 1 hour break total
    -Most people on the street are incredibly cruel and will treat you like dirt
    -You must stand outside in all types of weather

Advice to Management

The training period was frustrating because I did not get enough constructive feedback on how to improve my pitch. Please be direct and constructive instead of saying "I don't know what you are doing wrong."

Upward mobility and a great cause!

Current Employee - Fundraiser in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Fundraiser in Denver, CO

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (more than a year)

Pros

DialogueDirect has a fantastic team atmosphere working for an amazing charity, Children International. On top of that, the pay and benefits are great, provided that you work hard and maintain a great attitude. It is great feeling that you have a family across the country that all have the same goal in mind, and that there is a great deal of travel opportunity.

Cons

It can be stressful dealing with the public at times, especially when it's cold outside!

DialogueDirect Response

Feb 13, 2015Public Relations Coordinator

Thank you for this great review! We love our Denver team, and its because of amazing words like this. Happy fundraising!

There are newer employer reviews for DialogueDirect