DialogueDirect

www.dialoguedirect.com
  www.dialoguedirect.com
There are newer employer reviews for DialogueDirect

This is hands down the most rewarding company I've worked for.

Current Employee - Campaign Administrator in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Campaign Administrator in Denver, CO

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You get the best of both worlds. Not only do you get paid generously, but there is almost endless room for advancement, and you get to go home knowing you've helped change the lives of countless individuals around the world. Great benefits, great culture!

Cons

The only "con" I can think of would be a lot of rejection. Which honestly, for me, is a great way to learn and grow as an individual.

Keep being awesome, and maintain great communication throughout the nation!

Jul 14, 2014CEO

We love feedback from happy team members. Agreed, you get the best of both worlds, I believe this is what makes our work unique.

The value of personal and professional development is a common
... More

60 Other Employee Reviews for DialogueDirect (View Most Recent)

"Company leverages your activism/passion for their financial gain"

I worked at DialogueDirect full-time

Pros

The people you hit the streets with and cause.

Cons

Management will send you on the streets in almost any weather just to improve their bottom line. They care nothing about you as an employee - you are a number to them. Lots of shady tactics are implemented to get sign ups including misleading the public and taking on poor quality donors. This hurts the charity in the long run.

Show us that you can get one sign up in the pouring rain or frigid winter while being paid minimum wage to do so.

Jun 23, 2014CEO

Wow. This is the first time we have had someone feel this way about our work. We appreciate your feedback and as many have stated this is not how we view our efforts.

The strength of our work
    ... More

Good and bad, as many jobs can be.

Current Employee - Many Different Ones in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Many Different Ones in New York, NY

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

My favorite thing about this company is the other people I work with. My employees who I have managed, as well as my bosses who have managed me, a lot of these people are the reason this job has been worth while. Without a doubt, I have to say that I have met the most amazing and giving, smart and inspiring people at this company. I have learned more from the other staff members here over the years than I could have ever learned in a business classroom.

Cons

I have hit a certain amount where my wages are concerned, and I hit it about two years ago. Since doing so, I have been unable to make anymore money while working at Dialogue Direct. My personality lends itself to striving for the opportunity of betterment. It is very, very disheartening when I put in many years and much effort, only to feel stagnant and overlooked.

Those employees that have stuck with the company for an extended period of time, and have given (of course, opinion based) strong and consistent amount of effort throughout their time with D.D, should be rewarded for it financially throughout their entire employment And not overlooked or forgotten.

May 23, 2014CEO

Thanks for your feedback and review. I agree that working with such talented and passionate people on a daily basis contributes to the amazing culture at DialogueDirect.

The last 2 years were