DialogueDirect

There are newer employer reviews for DialogueDirect

Best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - IT Coordinator in New York, NY
Current Employee - IT Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is understanding, respectful and conscious of other people. I was able to work a convenient schedule. There has been countless situations that require immediate problem solving skills, I have learned a lot here and I feel like I will stay here for a good amount of time because I really value self development. Of course the biggest pro will be the cause for which the company stands.Helping children in need is a huge motivation.

Cons

I have little to nothing to complain about. I do necessarily feel any overflow of work into personal life because it was a dedication I had already made.

DialogueDirect Response

May 23, 2014CEO

Great to see you are enjoying your time with us. We find it very rewarding to have the opportunity to represent some of the world's finest charities.

Our goal is for you to continue to grow and
... More

87 Other Employee Reviews for DialogueDirect (View Most Recent)

A challenging fulfilling and meaningful experience

Current Employee - Dialoguer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Dialoguer in New York, NY

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people. There's something to say about the culture of DD. My coworkers are my best friends. We're like one giant family, that's trying to accomplish one goal. Very supportive, very positiv. There aren't enough words to describe how great it is.

Cons

Very challenging. Not for the introverted or for those who aren't looking to work very hard.

Keep up the good work!

"Company leverages your activism/passion for their financial gain"

I worked at DialogueDirect full-time

Pros

The people you hit the streets with and cause.

Cons

Management will send you on the streets in almost any weather just to improve their bottom line. They care nothing about you as an employee - you are a number to them. Lots of shady tactics are implemented to get sign ups including misleading the public and taking on poor quality donors. This hurts the charity in the long run.

Show us that you can get one sign up in the pouring rain or frigid winter while being paid minimum wage to do so.

DialogueDirect Response

Jun 23, 2014CEO

Wow. This is the first time we have had someone feel this way about our work. We appreciate your feedback and as many have stated this is not how we view our efforts.

The strength of our work
    ... More