Best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - IT Coordinator in New York, NY
Current Employee - IT Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is understanding, respectful and conscious of other people. I was able to work a convenient schedule. There has been countless situations that require immediate problem solving skills, I have learned a lot here and I feel like I will stay here for a good amount of time because I really value self development. Of course the biggest pro will be the cause for which the company stands.Helping children in need is a huge motivation.

Cons

I have little to nothing to complain about. I do necessarily feel any overflow of work into personal life because it was a dedication I had already made.

May 23, 2014 – CEO

Great to see you are enjoying your time with us. We find it very rewarding to have the opportunity to represent some of the world's finest charities. Our goal is for you to continue to grow and ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

"Company leverages your activism/passion for their financial gain"

I worked at DialogueDirect full-time

Pros

The people you hit the streets with and cause.

Cons

Management will send you on the streets in almost any weather just to improve their bottom line. They care nothing about you as an employee - you are a number to them. Lots of shady tactics are implemented to get sign ups including misleading the public and taking on poor quality donors. This hurts the charity in the long run.

Advice to Management

Show us that you can get one sign up in the pouring rain or frigid winter while being paid minimum wage to do so.

Jun 23, 2014 – CEO

Wow. This is the first time we have had someone feel this way about our work. We appreciate your feedback and as many have stated this is not how we view our efforts. The strength of our work ... More

Good and bad, as many jobs can be.

Current Employee - Many Different Ones in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Many Different Ones in New York, NY

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My favorite thing about this company is the other people I work with. My employees who I have managed, as well as my bosses who have managed me, a lot of these people are the reason this job has been worth while. Without a doubt, I have to say that I have met the most amazing and giving, smart and inspiring people at this company. I have learned more from the other staff members here over the years than I could have ever learned in a business classroom.

Cons

I have hit a certain amount where my wages are concerned, and I hit it about two years ago. Since doing so, I have been unable to make anymore money while working at Dialogue Direct. My personality lends itself to striving for the opportunity of betterment. It is very, very disheartening when I put in many years and much effort, only to feel stagnant and overlooked.

Advice to Management

Those employees that have stuck with the company for an extended period of time, and have given (of course, opinion based) strong and consistent amount of effort throughout their time with D.D, should be rewarded for it financially throughout their entire employment And not overlooked or forgotten.

May 23, 2014 – CEO

Thanks for your feedback and review. I agree that working with such talented and passionate people on a daily basis contributes to the amazing culture at DialogueDirect. The last 2 years were ... More