Rewarding and Challenging

Former Employee - Fundraiser in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Fundraiser in Chicago, IL

I worked at DialogueDirect full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Was employed by the company since August of last year. Met my best friends there. Learned great ways to up my communication skills and was able to give kids an opportunity to get a leg up in an oblivious society. My team lead was a great mentor and a great trainer. The staff is pretty supportive and want you to succeed.

Cons

It is a challenging gig. There are a lot of long hours and a lot of rejection which can be very disheartening. The weather is also constantly in flux in Chicago so be prepared for that as well. Also in order to get promoted you need two weeks of 12 signups in order to move ahead in the company, which proved rather difficult for me.

Advice to Management

Promotion should not only be based upon numbers, but also on intangibles such as training and experience.

Other Employee Reviews for DialogueDirect

Best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - IT Coordinator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - IT Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is understanding, respectful and conscious of other people. I was able to work a convenient schedule. There has been countless situations that require immediate problem solving skills, I have learned a lot here and I feel like I will stay here for a good amount of time because I really value self development. Of course the biggest pro will be the cause for which the company stands.Helping children in need is a huge motivation.

Cons

I have little to nothing to complain about. I do necessarily feel any overflow of work into personal life because it was a dedication I had already made.

DialogueDirect Response

May 23, 2014 – CEO

Great to see you are enjoying your time with us. We find it very rewarding to have the opportunity to represent some of the world's finest charities. Our goal is for you to continue to grow and ... More

2. A challenging fulfilling and meaningful experience

Current Employee - Dialoguer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Dialoguer in New York, NY

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people. There's something to say about the culture of DD. My coworkers are my best friends. We're like one giant family, that's trying to accomplish one goal. Very supportive, very positiv. There aren't enough words to describe how great it is.

Cons

Very challenging. Not for the introverted or for those who aren't looking to work very hard.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!