Dialysis Clinic Inc

Good Place to Work

Current Employee - Acute Dialysis RN in Greenville, SC
Current Employee - Acute Dialysis RN in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Dialysis Clinic Inc

Pros

Fairness and good working schedules.

Cons

They have a cap on Salaries

Better communication

17 Other Employee Reviews for Dialysis Clinic Inc (View Most Recent)

DCI

Former Employee - Nephrology Social Worker in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Nephrology Social Worker in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Dialysis Clinic Inc

Pros

Excellent pay for medical social work.

Cons

Poor leadership. Questionable activities between staff. Lack of knowledge and respect for employees and patients.

Replace!

Dialysis Clinic, Inc is a place where you work days for lower pay.

Current Employee - Staff RN
    Current Employee - Staff RN

I have been working at Dialysis Clinic Inc

Pros

Non-profit organization committed to turning profit into research and development for new advancements in renal health. Mostly day shift work, no Sundays. Our patients get to participate in their care. Staff works closely together for the sake of our patients. Patients receive good care while at the outpatient clinic. Benefits are wonderful, with the exception of a high deductible for health insurance. Tuition reimbursement is available. 403 (b) plan offered with the company matching $0.50 on every dollar you contribute. Four ten-hour shifts are offered to those wishing to work full-time who are not management or salaried, so you get a couple extra days off during the week. You can earn a 4% pay raise per year, based on performance evaluation.

Cons

Lower wages than other dialysis clinics. At times, poor communication between the staff and charge nurse or nurse manager. Too much paperwork, as with any healthcare-related occupation. Once learned, the routine of putting patients on a machine and taking them off becomes boring. Sometimes it seems that the patients do not listen although you've educated them on a topic repeatedly. Our clinic provides acute dialysis treatments for the local hospital and the person on beeper can get slammed with calls out for very little compensation, if any at all. No use of safety needles at our clinic. We have to work 40 hours a week before overtime is paid, no matter if you are full-time or part-time, or if you've worked 20 hrs in a day. Have to work 2 Saturdays in a row before you get one off. Only 2 weeks paid vacation for your first 3 years of employment. You max out your hourly rate after 10 years of employment.

More communication goes a long way. It would be nice to see our Clinic Educator and Clinic Administrator more often.

There are newer employer reviews for Dialysis Clinic Inc