Diamond Parking
www.diamondparking.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The work is very easy but this is the ultimate dead end job.

Parking Attendaant (Current Employee)
Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Diamond Parking

ProsThis job is very easy. You either sit in a booth all day long and collect money or you walk around giving out parking tickets. I am a student and the job is very flexible with my schedule and I am often able to study for class when I work at the booth. The wage is also above minimum wage.

ConsThere is NO possibility for advancement. There are about 20 employees at our location. We are managed by two different bosses. One is the regional manager and the other is the manager for our location. Both of these managers were hired from the outside. Several of the employees have been working the same position for 10 years. There are never any promotions, or raises (unless it is an companywide raise to stay competitive). It's a super easy job but you will never get anywhere with it.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company needs to update it's collection machines. Customers often have to put money into these archaic boxes that are outdated.

Overall a very easy job. Great introduction to customer service

Valet (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Diamond Parking

Pros: Diamond parking is a great entry level job. It is especially… Cons: There is not very much opportunity to move up in the company. You… Advice to Senior Management: It would be nice if there was more interaction with… More

Say goodbye to your self respect.

Parking Manager (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Diamond Parking

Pros: At times you are giving opportunities beyond your scope of work, but don't think… Cons: They must have written Office Space after reviewing this company. From poor people management to ludicrous business decisions, this company has it all. … Advice to Senior Management: Watch Office Space and take notes. When you manage by fear they will do their jobs… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Diamond Parking.

Worked for Diamond Parking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diamond Parking reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Diamond Parking CEO Joel Diamond. All reviews posted anonymously by Diamond Parking employees.