There are newer employer reviews for Diamond Resorts

Chaotic Order with the heat of a kitchen and the chains of a desk all while working for a company that sells vacations.

Current Employee - Contracts Specialist
Current Employee - Contracts Specialist

I have been working at Diamond Resorts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Employee Programs: fitness, health benefits, discounts on resorts
The commitment of the Upper Upper Management/Owner to not only Customer Experience but employees as well.

Cons

It's sales - and I personally don't like sales.
The company is still newish and needs to be a bit more thorough with their organization skills. While buying up other timeshare companies in a rapid growth, the process of homogenizing everyone has left holes in some places.
Lower Management can at times be a little juvenile and make it uncomfortable to work there.
You will have NO LIFE! None. For a company that sells vacations of a lifetime, you will never get to vacation during any time worthwhile to vacation - why? because that's when it's the busiest and you are needed the most. I actually am in the process of finding a new job because after six plus years I need to be able to speed even a weekend with my family!

Look a little less at the Sales side and the resort and fix the issues with the supporting staff (Contracts, IT, etc) because with weak supports, a great building can easily fall.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Diamond Resorts (View Most Recent)

Resort and Corporate Management miss the basic formula for overall success!

I worked at Diamond Resorts

Pros

Benefits and those changed before I left!.

No Pros, more Cons: Employees in every Department were being squeezed to frustration by the "Positive Squad" while they promised change in the area of staffing. There were all of these audits taking place. Externally, Internally, and repeatedly until all levels were worn out. Scores are based upon some Corporate across the board sampling, when in fact many things should NOT apply. ALL were being scored based upon a fully functioning and fully Staffed Resort. Which has not ever been fully achieved. Property is getting old. Budgets do not allow for all things to be repaired YET the audits expect scores to remain strong. Many have moved on, and some have been let go for failing. The Pros is those willing to see this change...Newcomer's on the Job have no idea what the current staff has endured and they are basically insulting and patronizing,

Cons

Just about everything. Sales Staff who promise the Moon, then will not service their clients. Upper Resort Management, one in particular who all departments felt is a Dictator. There was some Patrol Unit , pointing out of the bad stuff when they knew there is not enough staff to cover.

None. I think all Employee's have tried to make them aware of the obstacles and frustrations. Diamond is all about BRANDING. WE are NOT Cattle. Remember, it is your reputation that walk's out the door when great worker's leave out of frustration! Remember, we talk and if we are unable to recommend working at Diamond Resorts, The Suites at Fall Creek in Branson, MO.

Very disappointed with the lack of care and training given to staff.

Former Employee - Club Inventory Supervisor  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Club Inventory Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Diamond Resorts full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employee discounts given to employees and families at Diamond Resort locations.

Cons

Lack of proper training and HR not properly tracking reason why there is so much turnover.

Senior Management does not appear to care that employees are being mistreated within the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Diamond Resorts

Worked for Diamond Resorts? Contribute to the Community!