There are newer employer reviews for Diamond Resorts

Chaotic Order with the heat of a kitchen and the chains of a desk all while working for a company that sells vacations.

Current Employee - Contracts Specialist
Current Employee - Contracts Specialist

I have been working at Diamond Resorts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Employee Programs: fitness, health benefits, discounts on resorts The commitment of the Upper Upper Management/Owner to not only Customer Experience but employees as well.

Cons

It's sales - and I personally don't like sales. The company is still newish and needs to be a bit more thorough with their organization skills. While buying up other timeshare companies in a rapid growth, the process of homogenizing everyone has left holes in some places. Lower Management can at times be a little juvenile and make it uncomfortable to work there. You will have NO LIFE! None. For a company that sells vacations of a lifetime, you will never get to vacation during any time worthwhile to vacation - why? because that's when it's the busiest and you are needed the most. I actually am in the process of finding a new job because after six plus years I need to be able to speed even a weekend with my family!

Advice to Management

Look a little less at the Sales side and the resort and fix the issues with the supporting staff (Contracts, IT, etc) because with weak supports, a great building can easily fall.

Other Employee Reviews for Diamond Resorts

Very disappointed with the lack of care and training given to staff.

Former Employee - Club Inventory Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Club Inventory Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Diamond Resorts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The employee discounts given to employees and families at Diamond Resort locations.

Cons

Lack of proper training and HR not properly tracking reason why there is so much turnover.

Advice to Management

Senior Management does not appear to care that employees are being mistreated within the organization.

2. So far, so good.

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Sedona, AZ
    Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Sedona, AZ

I have been working at Diamond Resorts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

DRI offers great benefits, and all of the employees are a big family. Our CEO cares about us too.

Cons

The pay could be better, and possibly a little more family friendly to the employees.

Advice to Management

Listen more to the suggestions the employees have.