Diamond Resorts

www.diamondresorts.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Diamond Resorts

Chaotic Order with the heat of a kitchen and the chains of a desk all while working for a company that sells vacations.

Current Employee - Contracts Specialist
Current Employee - Contracts Specialist

I have been working at Diamond Resorts full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Employee Programs: fitness, health benefits, discounts on resorts
The commitment of the Upper Upper Management/Owner to not only Customer Experience but employees as well.

Cons

It's sales - and I personally don't like sales.
The company is still newish and needs to be a bit more thorough with their organization skills. While buying up other timeshare companies in a rapid growth, the process of homogenizing everyone has left holes in some places.
Lower Management can at times be a little juvenile and make it uncomfortable to work there.
You will have NO LIFE! None. For a company that sells vacations of a lifetime, you will never get to vacation during any time worthwhile to vacation - why? because that's when it's the busiest and you are needed the most. I actually am in the process of finding a new job because after six plus years I need to be able to speed even a weekend with my family!

Look a little less at the Sales side and the resort and fix the issues with the supporting staff (Contracts, IT, etc) because with weak supports, a great building can easily fall.

72 Other Employee Reviews for Diamond Resorts (View Most Recent)

So far, so good.

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Sedona, AZ
    Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Sedona, AZ

I have been working at Diamond Resorts full-time (less than a year)

Pros

DRI offers great benefits, and all of the employees are a big family. Our CEO cares about us too.

Cons

The pay could be better, and possibly a little more family friendly to the employees.

Listen more to the suggestions the employees have.

Great Company to Work For!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Diamond Resorts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits/health insurance are some of the best in the nation. We are a global company with a large reach. Our Founder and Chairman, CEO and Executives really believe in service and they practice what they preach. They are accessible to their team members. Our Founder and Chairman is a strong advocate of social causes and frequently donates his own money to better the lives of others. They continue to improve team member recognition programs to give back to those who work here.

Cons

Some departments have more struggles than others, but opportunity to move up in the company is strong. Find your fit and you'll never want to leave.

Keep doing what you're doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Diamond Resorts